Sibley Enterprises, Inc. is looking for self motivated individuals as it relocates business activities from the United States of America on January 1, 2021.
An operations coordinator is responsible for the management of departments required to run the operations of a business. This may include planning purchases, negotiating contracts and coordinating the business budget. Interaction with relevant corporate personnel is a must in order to fulfill general office duties to meet high performance. A bachelor's degree will most likely be required for an operations coordinator to advance into a managerial or executive role.
While a bachelor's degree is preferred, an operations coordinator must at least have an associate's degree in business, accounting or a relevant field in most industries. A valid driver's license is often required as the operations coordinator may need to travel to meet with suppliers and contractors. Exceptional communication skills are a must along with a strong knowledge of computer technology and general office equipment.
Responsibilities for Operations Coordinator
- Oversee different departments working together to achieve high performance
- Plan purchases and sales orders
- Negotiate procurement with contractors and suppliers
- Coordinate budget, services, equipment and commodities within company policy and procedure
- Create reports for business expense, financial records and audits
- Conduct general and clerical office tasks
- Analyze and coordinate the supply chain of the business
- Liaise with relevant corporate personnel at all levels
Qualifications for Operations Coordinator
- Adequate experience as a coordinator in a business environment required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in technology and general office equipment
- Certification of a project management professional credential may be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time